Our Dogger Bank Scholarship Programme is to help local students who want to study STEM subjects at University with their tuition costs, transforming career prospects in regional communities and positively impacting future generations.
We’re providing scholarships of £5,000 to local students undertaking STEM degrees. The scholarship is to be used towards tuition fees.
You can find out more about eligibility and programme criteria by clicking ‘MORE’ below.
The application process for the Dogger Bank Scholarship Programme is being overseen by the Scholarship Hub and the application form can be found here.
The fund will close for applications on 30 September 2021.
To be considered for The Dogger Bank STEM Scholarship applicants must:
- Have a home address in East Riding of Yorkshire, Redcar & Cleveland or South Tyneside local authority areas.
- Be undertaking a STEM based full or part time course at a UK university in the academic year 2021/22.
- be eligible for UK student tuition fees and student loans
Scholarship Programme Criteria
The programme will make awards based on:
- Applicant demonstrating that at least 50% of their course is spent undertaking STEM subjects.
- Applicants demonstrating that they are currently undertaking a degree at a UK university in the academic year 2021/22.
- If the fund is oversubscribed priority will be given to applicants closest to the wind farm’s primary site within each local authority area. The postcode for the sites are: South Tyneside – NE33 1RZ; East Riding of Yorkshire – HU17 0RN; Redcar and Cleveland- TS10 4FX